9/05/2013

Introduction to Search Engine Optimization

Unknown  /  at  13:25  /  No comments

Basically, I am not a SEO expert and also have not a great knowledge about SEO. But, I am fond of learning new things and in these days I am learning SEO from different resources and during this course I will write down my learning experiences on these pages. As I told that I am learning SEO process so in coming posts I will write about SEO. I have two objectives in my mind while writing about SEO, first, I want to get guidance from the masters or experts of SEO and my second aim is to share my knowledge and experience with newbie like me, who are in search of such kind of stuff. So, in this post I will focus on Introduction to SEO and its detailed history.

What is SEO

What is SEO? 

what is seo

SEO or Search Engine Optimization is a combination of techniques and methods that we can apply on a website to increase its traffic, visibility and rank in SERP (Search Engine Result Page). When we optimize our website, it has a greater chance of appearing in the search engine top results, which subsequently increases the traffic of our website. The optimization course consists of numerous procedures and ways that are applied to the website itself or other sites that are correlated to the website content. If you want to learn about the SEO process then first you have to understand that how the search process does work, the search page layout and the different search engines that you will target during SEO process.

Detailed History of SEO: 

History of SEO
 Before we start learning the SEO, let’s have a look at its detailed history that where from it came? The process of SEO or optimizing a website for search engine was first used in 1990 when search engines began indexing websites’ content. In 1990, it was much simpler than present days, where website owners submit their websites to search engines. The search engines initiated and persist to employ computer programs that are called web spiders or crawlers to crawl a website’s pages and index them based on the website’s niche and keyword. Early SEO was as simple as adding meta tags, which are simple HTML codes that include information about a website. Meta tags assist search engines to decide how the website content will be indexed by means of data such as website’s keyword, description and title. I think it is enough for today. In next post I will elaborate different techniques of SEO. Meanwhile, read my post and let me know about your response and feelings by using comments form.

Incoming Search Terms:

What is SEO?
What is Search Engine Optimization
Introduction to SEO
Introduction to Search Engine Optimization
History of SEO
History of Search Engine Optimization

Share
Posted in: Posted on: 9/05/2013

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 2InfoTech - How To Make Money Creating Blogs Latest High Tech Gadgets News. WP Theme-junkie converted by BloggerTheme9
Blogger templates. Proudly Powered by Blogger.